A leading medical company has an opening for a Market Manager to develop, execute and communicate the marketing plan for Wound Care, consistent with the global strategy.
- Providing input to the Marketing Manager and Country Manager in the setting of revenue and marketing objectives and the overcoming of competitive issues.
- Leading the marketing efforts including pricing, market analysis, product improvements and promotional strategies.
- Providing education and clinical support to the sales force and healthcare professionals, as well as end-users. ·
- Understanding the market dynamics, user demographics, advisory bodies and KOLs within the marketplace
- Initiating and optimising relationships with KOLs and patient associations.
Qualifications and Personal Attributes:
BCom /BSc in Business, Marketing or Health Sciences.
Experience in marketing, preferably in the medical device industry where knowledge of Advanced Wound Care would be an added advantage.
Ability to plan, organise, prioritise and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Ref No in the subject line and if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.