One of our clients based in the Northern Suburbs has an opening for a Medical Nurse / Technician to be based in their offices.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Collecting blood, urine and other samples, conducting alcohol and drug testing per the Group’s substance abuse policy and administering injections where applicable.
- Keeping equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshooting breakdowns, maintaining supplies, performing preventive maintenance and calling for repairs.
- Documenting information by maintaining daily logs and equipment record books.
- Resolving problems by examining and evaluating data as well as selecting corrective steps.
- Must have own transport.
- Be readily available for sudden call out (night) and be prepared to work the odd weekend.
- Be prepared to travel – local/international.
- Possess a qualification in Phlebotomy/First Aid/Laboratory data analysis and readings or Pathology.
- Have a technical background on handling medical machines and trouble shooting.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Ref No in the subject line and if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.