Ref 6650. One of our leading clients has an opening for a Group Customer Service Manager to join their dynamic, driven team and take responsibility for the full customer services function across all their trading companies in the group on a national basis.
- The daily smooth running of the Customer Service Department in ensuring that orders are processed; consignment replacements are done; back order letters are sent to Sales Consultants and Managers and that queries are handled in a professional manner.
- Monitoring and managing urgent and critical orders, including sourcing the stock; logistics required to return it to the Warehouse; monitoring and managing the sales order; dispatch; invoicing and logistics to destination.
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the Inventory Supervisor, as well as the Consignment Stock Recon Clerk and 3 Consignment Stock Controllers on a national basis.
- Responsible for the daily monitoring, management and completion of all customer orders received on multi-media platforms, as well as ensuring that all customer orders are converted to sales orders and dispatched successfully.
- Product and complaints – faulty and stock returns for Credit; report updating and following up on credits from Suppliers; as well as following up on Free of Charge replacements for faulty stock.
- Ensuring all bins have been assigned to a Sales Consultant and have been reconciled.
- Compiling quarterly consignment valuation reports for Life Healthcare.
- Visiting branches.
- Managing consignment stock used at Government Hospitals awaiting orders.
Requirements for the position:
- At least 5 years experience in customer services, including management experience.
- Experience in stock management and procedures in a medical devices company will be an advantage, as will experience in Syspro.
- A Grade 12 certificate is the minimum requirement and a financial tertiary qualification or a B.Com Degree will be an advantage.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the Ref No in the subject line. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.