Ref 6717. One of the leading Medical companies has an opening for a young, proactive, energetic, experienced Marketing Assistant to be responsible for the following:
- Arranging, organising Congresses / Trade Shows / Nurses Days, etc. including creating invitations, attendance certificates, etc.
- Assisting with the collection of staff / visitors from the airport and/or hotels, etc.
- Making travel arrangements for staff – both local and international.
- After Hours – making sure ALL Representatives and Managers in the Department have a cell phone number for after hours travel emergencies – and ensuring that the cell phone is actually answered.
- Doctors travel – arranging courses, flights, visas, invitation letters, accommodation, etc. in sufficient time.
- Responding to all emails on the same day they are received.
- Taking minutes at meetings, etc. as and when requested.
- Booking Demo Loan Sets out; and checking once returned – making sure correct documentation is completed by the Representatives.
- Assisting with Product Launches.
- Ordering of items needed for the Department, including stationery and consumables.
- Processing and following up on expenses for all staff in the Department.
- Booking of meetings / catering / meeting rooms.
Requirements for the position include:
- Experience as a Marketing Assistant in the Medical industry.
- A valid Drivers Licence and your own reliable car.
- Ability to work after hours.
- Candidates must also live in the Randburg/Sandton area.
If you meet our client’s requirements, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref 6717 and if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.