We have a vacancy for a National Industrial Manager – Operations to be responsible for major processes of logistics, supply chain (Asset Management, Maintenance Management, Cleaning, Disinfection and Inventory Management).
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all the company’s operations are running efficiently, reliably and safely by developing and implementing appropriate processes and procedures. Work closely with the Management Committee to ensure business requirements are met.
- Monitors efficiency of distribution and service supply in Home Healthcare business. Suggest and implement strategies to improve efficiency, safety and reliability of distribution operations (new processes, new tools) and service provision to customers.
- Identify improved methods, systems, technologies, etc. to maximise efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Support Sales growth by working closely and proactively with the commercial teams.
- The incumbent ability to motivate, engage and lead the performance of the team will be the key to becoming a stronger actor in the market, well recognised by external stakeholders, especially Hospitals, Medical Aids, National Treasury and Departments of Health.
- Ensure alignment with the Be Act Engage program to leverage HR performance and improve the satisfaction of patients and healthcare professionals and that HR policies are adhered to in the operations department.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree/BSC Business Management or Engineering
- 8-10 years experience in Logistics Management or Industrial Operations
- People Management
- Knowledge of inventory and asset management processes
- Knowledge of the Labour Relations Act of South Africa
- Knowledge of mandatory regulatory requirements, codes and standards governing the
- healthcare industry as well as general industrial operations including OHS&E
- Analyse and interpret standards, financial reports and legal or regulatory changes
Please email your CV to email@example.com with the Ref No in the subject line and if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.