Ref 6680. A well known FMCG company based in the Northern suburbs requires an Occupational Health & Safety Manager.
Requirements for the position:
- Qualification in Medicine (Doctor of Medicine).
- 5-7 years experience in an occupational health setting, 3 of which should be at a senior/professional managerial level.
- Occupational health expertise – will a deep knowledge of occupational health and employee wellness theories, concepts and practices.
- Legal knowledge – with an understanding and ability to apply existing Labour Laws and Health & Safety Regulations.
- Commercial savviness – with an ability to provide a cost-efficient occupational health service using an optimal mix of internal and external sources.
- Communication skills – with proven success in promoting occupational health practices and policies.
- Leading with integrity and respect – maintaining an ethical stance on issues regardless of pressure to do otherwise.
- Administration of reports and maintenance of a confidential records management system.
- Travel will be required to other branches and Business Units.
Please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com and if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.