Ref 6600. One of the leading medical companies has an opening for a Pharmacist to assist with the procurement and handling of radio-pharmaceuticals and consumables, which will include liaising with suppliers, maintaining the electronic stock system, inventory monitoring and maintenance of stock levels.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that S21 products are controlled and handled according to Legislation and facilitating the S21 approval process.
- Responsibility for performing the Radiopharmaceuticals preparation/compounding (SPECT and PET Pharmaceuticals); dispensing; QC and packaging processes that include:
- Assisting with waste management and ensuring good process are implemented.
- Answering tender and quotation specifications, where required.
- Ensuring that dispensed products are of a consistently high quality and perform according to expectation.
- At least 2 years experience working in a Radiopharmaceutical compounding or similar environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of GPP principles and Radiation safety regulations and guidelines.
- B.Pharm Degree (minimum) as well as registration with the SAPC.
- Advanced relevant postgraduate studies or qualification in a Radiopharmaceuticals field will be an added advantage.
- Own transport.
- Candidates will be required to work shifts and weekends.
If this position appeals to you and you meet the requirements, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com quoting the Ref No in the subject line. If you do not year from us with 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.