|Title||Product Manager – Gauteng|
A leading medical devices company has an exciting role for a product manager who has had clinical experience in the perioperative space in hospital and is currently working in a product facing role to join the marketing team, based in Gauteng. The Product Manager will be responsible for both the operational management and product marketing for a range of surgical products. The ideal candidate must have experience with surgical lights, tables and endoscopy camera stacks.
The Product Manager will be responsible for:
• Managing a range of products throughout their product lifecycles.
• Ordering and managing stock.
• Reviewing and signing off quotes.
• Building and managing company budgets.
• Forecasting sales and profits.
• Managing customer contracts.
• Managing complaints.
• Defining the product marketing plan to deliver winning products.
• Working with the sales, marketing and customer service teams to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are constantly met.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
Marketing or Business Management Qualification
Experience working in the perioperative space in hospitals (Required)
Experience as a Product Manager or Product Marketing Manager with hand-on experience in:
Conducting market, customer, competitor & gap analysis
Developing the core positioning, strategy, vision and messaging for products
Developing and managing products throughout their product lifecycles
Defining and executing product portfolio strategy
Developing and executing product marketing plans
Experience in working with CRM programs, ideally Goldmine
Demonstrated success launching and managing excellent products
Ability to travel nationally as business needs demand
Please email your CV to email@example.com with the Ref No in the subject line and if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.