Ref 6612. A leading medical company has an opening for a Product Specialist to develop, measure and implement, as well as execute, the marketing strategy of the Portfolio and drive optimisation of educational activities, as well as address educational requirements of employees and customers.
Duties for the role:
- Maintaining good relations and communication with internal customers, i.e. Customer Services; Finance Department; Logistics and Management.
- Customer profiling and mapping tools to grow product families according to customer needs, but in line with the company’s business strategy and focus products.
- Assisting the Sales Managers with Sales budgeting per territory.
- Effective implementation of tactical plans.
- Effective marketing activities, including Congresses and Customer Workshops and educational events.
- Monthly in-field visits an an average of 4 days per week in the field.
- Responsibility for product registration processes, including Nappi Coding, funding approvals from all Medical Aids and registration and approval from Hospital Groups.
- Responsibility for any market research required to obtain full market access prior to product launches.
Skills and requirements:
- A relevant degree is a minimum requirement – any medical and/or management qualifications will be a definite advantage.
- Previous product management experience in managing a Cardiology Portfolio.
- Existing relationships with a Cardiology customer base will be an advantage.
- At least 5 years management level experience will also be an advantage.
- Strong influencing skills in order to present new ideas, promote collaboration and generate buy-in.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, while using discretion in decision making and sound judgement in problem solving; as well as building strong working relationships.
Please email your CV to email@example.com and if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.