EE Position – Covering Gauteng, Free State and Northern Cape.
We have an exciting opportunity for a sales representative in the medical industry to sell and market Contrast to Radiology and Cath Lab departments;
Areas of Responsibility:
- Region to be covered includes Gauteng, Free State, Northern Cape;
- Visit Procurement pharmacies in hospitals, assist with queries and orders;
- Maintain current customer through relationship building and constant tracking of buying patterns and usage analysis;
- Deal with the Radiologists, Radiology practice managers, Cath Lab nurses, Cath Lab Radiographers and Cardiologists;
- Ensure good relations with the hospital pharmacies;
- Growing existing business and expansion of sales within the assigned territory;
- Scheduling and attending appointments with existing and potential customers;
- Liaising with the Injectors and plastics product manager to find inventive ways of increasing current and new business through investigating replacement and placement of injectors and plastics;
- Working with Force Manager to ensure region coverage and activity tracking as well as opportunity entry and follow up;
Qualifications and experience:
- A Grade 12 certificate as a minimum requirement. Any tertiary qualifications would be a definite advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years previous Consumables Sales experience (proven track record of sales required); Radiography / Cardiology background would be an advantage.
- Computer skills (MS Office) compulsory with competence in basic business and financial principals;
- Good Communication Skills in both English and Afrikaans and ability to converse with doctors as well as with all levels of staff in various departments.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Ref No in the subject line and if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.