Ref 6655. A leading Medical Devices company has an exciting position available for a Sales Consultant in Public and Private Accounts in the following geographical region: Gauteng, Free State and Northern Cape.
The successful candidate will be responsible for sales of Reproductive Health products, as well as maintaining and growing the existing business and expanding sales in the assigned territory, as well as:
- Scheduling and attending appointments with existing and potential customers.
- Demonstrating products to Clinical personnel.
- Networking with and developing relationships with new customers, as well as managing existing customers.
- Managing and counting Consignment Stock.
- Preparing and conducting presentations at Sales Consultant and management meetings.
- Assisting the Sales Manager with product queries and/or technical/clinical application information.
Skills and requirements for the role:
- A Grade 12 Certificate is a minimum requirement and a relevant degree or diploma will be a definite advantage.
- Any medical and marketing qualifications will also be an advantage.
- A minimum of 5 years previous sales experience.
- Medical experience is preferred and previous experience in a similar position such as Embryology or Gynaecology will be an advantage.
- Clinical and product knowledge will be a definite advantage.
- Planning and organisational skills, along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical, organisational and decision making skills.
- Strong influencing skills to present new ideas, promote collaboration and generate buy-in.
- Ability to demonstrate follow through, initiative, attention to detail and drive for continuous improvement.
If you meet our client’s requirements and are interested in the position, please email your CV to email@example.com and if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.