Ref 6662. Our client, a leader in the Medical Devices field, is looking for a Sales Representative for Public and Private accounts in the following region: Gauteng, Mpumalanga, Limpopo and the Free State.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Sales of Surgical products (Disposable Trocars, Staplers and reusable and disposable Instruments), including maintaining and growing existing business and expanding sales in the territory.
- Scheduling and attending appointments with existing and potential customers.
- Demonstrating products to clinical personnel.
- Completing a weekly planner and activity report for submission to the direct manager.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Networking and developing relationships with new customers and managing existing customers.
- Counting and managing Consignment Stock.
Requirements and skills for the role:
- A minimum of Grade 12 – a relevant degree or diploma will be an advantage, with any medical and marketing qualifications being a definite advantage.
- 5 years previous sales experience in Medical Devices in Open and Laparoscopic procedures in the following specialities – general surgery; urology; gynaecology and thoracic.
- Knowledge of the target group of customers will be an advantage.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in this position, please email your CV to email@example.com with the Ref No in the subject line and if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.