Ref 6711. A medical manufacturing company has an opening for a Service Manager to track the install base and orders, as well as forecast future parts supply needs. The purpose of the role is to ensure the performance of the After-Sales Service Support and achievement of Service revenue.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assuming responsibility for the Service Department and managing a team of 10 to 15 staff members.
- Responsibility for Store and Stock management at 4 centers nationally, including Tool Boxes, Demo and Testing Equipment.
Skills and requirements:
- Grade 12 or equivalent – a relevant technical tertiary qualification will be an advantage.
- 5 Years experience in a similar position (sales with inventory management and fleet management, status reporting).
- Preference is for candidates with experience in the medical manufacturing field.
- Valid Code 8 driver’s licence – own reliable vehicle for business travel purposes.
- Proven success in Service sales, managing Service Contracts and resolving customer queries.
- Previous Accpac experience, Microsoft Office Suite (Intermediate to Advanced Excel for detailed analysis).
- Out of the box ideas, common sense application, attention to detail, executor.
- Customer service orientated (turnaround time of call outs on break downs; assessment conversions; warranty assistance).
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Ref No in the subject line and if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.