Ref 6597. One of our clients in the medical industry has an opening for a Wound Care Clinical Support Representative to do regular sales calls to Nurses, Hospitals, Clinics and other Medical Professionals.
- Supporting Pharmacy (Clinic Sisters) as and when required.
- Managing a product and service mix, maintaining a call rate of 6-10 quality calls per day.
- CRM maintenance (planning and reporting) – recording, analysing, reporting and completing administration according to company systems and requirements.
- Planning/carrying out/supporting strategies and local marketing activities within agreed budgets and timescales.
- Supporting the Out-Patient team with training, wound assessment and pull through of products in the Old Age Homes and Hospitals.
Skills and requirements:
- This is preferably an EE position
- Registered Nurse qualification.
- Understand and transfer health economics arguments.
- 3-5 years sales experience.
- Familiarity with Private and State Hospital buying patterns.
- Knowledge of competitor product lines and the latest medical issues and trends in the wound care market.
- Advanced Wound Care knowledge.
- Be highly motivated and target driven with a proven sales track record.
Please email you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Ref No in the subject line. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.